• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ironknuckle1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I am actually getting excited about Other M even though im not much of a Metroid player. So ill probably pick that one up. Along with all the new games announced by Nintendo at e3.
    Sorry, you might want to change the quote, I misread something which makes my entire argument void. xD
    I have a Wii and a 360 and I like the Wii better, I am a huge Nintendo fan, always will be. I actually havent played much metroid.
    Pretty much anything from Nintendo, its my favorite company, Zelda, Mario Bros., Super Smash Bros, etc.
    But when I am not playing a Nintendo game I sometimes play CoD Modern Warfare 2 on 360. But I don't play it much.
    Well I never got real far in Majoras Mask, I always just ran around talking to people =) so I have never finished it. I still have it but when my sister moved away I got stuck with the N64 with out a expansion pack :( . I am sure I would love that game, but OOT is my favorite. WW and TP come in close though!
    I do like four swords, but it's not my favorite game. I mostly just liked the picture with the red tunic and toon Link.
    F
    realy me to oot was the reson why i started play zelda games.
    F
    no problem. so whats your favorite zelda game?
    I
    Iron Knuckle = better name then ironknuckle1! haha again!
    I know. Sorry if I've been making it seem like the oppsite but truly what you said in the forum is right. I was going to mention that the theory might be confusing to some but I did'nt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom