• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mercedes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Lol so is holland, if that thats the reason then i can understand.

But respect the Queen? Don't hate me if i say this but i don't respect her nor disrepect her. The reason is, that i believe that she or Prince Charles had something to do with the death of Princess Diana. Altough there is no hard evidence since it happened in a tunnel, its hard to believe it was an accident. I really liked Princess Diana.

But yeah, but the children of Princess Diana isn't making things easy for the Queen and their father.
    Yo mercy, got a question for ya.
    Why is that British people is so proud of their queen? Or am i making a stereotypical judgement?
    Hello there, Ms. Lush. How are we today?
    Still just as Lushy as usual? I know I am! :P
    I haven't spoken with you in a while, and I hhope that changes soon!
    M
    Go without swearing? Lame. =/

And no I did not.

(This part is filling up random space so I can hit enter)
    M
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of that either. You can spam with 2 or 1000 characters. =/
    M
    Yeah, I was registered a year ago, but my account was deleted. =/
    I use a capture card for the older systems. For the Nintendo Wii, I have this thing called an XCM V-BOX. Google search it and you'll be able to find it.
    That's weird...I could swear....n/m :P I guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Well I guess that's what you get when you spend the whole day online XD

Merry Christmas to you too. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom