• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkOwnsYou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i have no money either, that's why im the teacher! :xd: i know im very poor but i got a job at this little kid store. i luv little kids. they r so cute
    linkownsyou forget about the mods. they r just doing their job. besides i havent talked to you.

{stupid 100 characters? 100? holy cow.... something i wanna talk about now... 100 man. next 1000}
    Ok that's it!!!! I won't come to this site anmore!!! There's a bunch of stupid modrators that just send you random an stupid pm!!!!!!!
    My avatar is Dwight Schrute from The Office.
    He cut off a CPR dummy's face and put it on. That's why he is so creepy.
    Hiya, always enough room for a new friend! =D Thanks for the friend request and see you around the forums~
    In the sense that Good and Evil are relative to a central point of either being right or wrong, "good or bad"; Agathokakological is the point of neutrality. Consisting of good, and likewise, evil.
    I dont want to either! I think I cleaned up already ^^ it might have only been 2 posts I made. I was never sure. But I think I have been doing much better since the warning =D

The night I posted 40 posts in 1 day was when I stayed up all night >< heehee ^^
    Actually be careful =D

I made at least 3 or 4 spam posts yesterday and a mod PMed me. It wasnt a warning.. but I need to be more careful.. heehee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom