• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Stella3000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks! You do too! :) I really enjoying discussing those kind of topics, and seeing what others viewpoints on such things are. It's quite a learning experience! lol :)
    D
    well, life can be cruel, but I grateful for it , I guess. And you, how have you been doing? What hobbies do you have?
    I am sorry I didn't answer your VM, I was annoyed by the 100 character minimum...
    Anyways, there's not much going in this side of the pond, and there?

Luv ya, pixel GF
    D
    I see I am not the only one who enjoys sharing puzzles and riddles. ;)
    M
    No, I found a picture of the panel after reading the book and thought: "That looks awesome, me want"
    Riddle A: Nothing? Hmm... I don't like that answer. Give me a while(unless that's right)

Riddle B: My name.

And I'm doing great. How are you?
    Miss you hun......................hope we'll chat soon @@@@@@@@.

How was your carnival?What costume did you use?
    D
    fantastic, thank you! Although today, being as it's Valentines Day, or was (since it's now past midnight), was rather silly. I think people make it into something that it wasn't even meant to be. We've warped the history of St. Valentine. You should look it up, it's very interesting. I wrote a paper on the history of Valentines Day. Extremely insightful :) But anyway, Valentines Day completely sucks pond scum if you are single. And even if you're in a relationship, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Here I am blabbering on and on....well anyway, I hope you had a lovely Valentines day!
    I finally figured out how this is supposed to work. I'm supposed to reply in the other person's page. :xd:

Not much. I got this big pain in the butt update finished on my site, which will not make things a lot easier to update, so I'm really happy about that. I'm also going to start my Zelda sprite comic soon... How about you?

Oh, and I finally posted my photo in the picture thread. Happy? :xd:
    D
    hello, happy day today, how are you doing?
    You can't get enough of me?Why honey?
    You are my hawt, lushy pixel lover <3 <3

Do ya like my new sig?I love Castlevania's Death
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom