• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
link9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Whoa. You must be really good then. ;) That's really cool. At least you have fun though. That's all that matters.
    That's a cool sport. Do you have fun playing it? I think that that's the biggest lesson you can learn from playing a sport. It's not about if you win or lose, but it about the amount of fun you have when you play it. Like when I play Field Hockey, I only care about how much fun I am having. lol.
    Haha. You're lucky. I'm from PA so I don't come down that regularly to visit here...so I'm not that used to the heat. lol.
    I'm great. Just watching my brother play Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (which I'd like to play myself), and trying to survive in the NC heat. lol. How about you?
    That's awesome! I guess you like the series then since you've played a good amount of the games, and you signed up for ZD. I'm telling you, coming here is the best decision you'll have ever made. It's so much fun to come here and interact with new people. I've made a ton of new friends just from ZD. You already made a few. Which is a great start. ;)
    I've played them all. ;) I got an early start at 4 years old. lol. I'm waiting patiently for SS so I can really give my final opinion on it. lol.
    Welcome Link9! Thanks for the friend request. ;) It's nice to meet ya. I'm Katy (Sounds like Katie)...or you can call me Kate too. Either one if fine. What Zelda games have you played?
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, Link9! Have fun, but don't forget to read the rules.
    If you need anything, just ask me or any other member. See you around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom