• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DreamDevourer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• J
    I forgot about predators!

I went to go see that movie with my dad while my sisters saw dispicble me or whaterer it is called
    J
    paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!
    J
    hey paul all i've done here so far is unpack boxes and I went on a backpacking trip with a new boy scout troop

oh yeah my internet i like 5 times faster now which is much more conveinent for youtube and really slow loading websites. I downloaded 3 Iron Maiden songs in 30 seconds it made me happy.

tell your brother I'm still coming back to beat him up in three years.
    J
    I found that quote when I was looking up stuff about the the old final fantasy games because they was so much better than this crystal chronicles crap.
    Final fantasy X is the best game and it has the saddest ending ever.
    J
    hey I found you a new emo quote thing

"Pain doesn't hurt if it's all you ever felt."
    -Vincent Valentine
    ...elliot left... why?... (confused)
    BTW could you listen to this song for me?
    Saliva - Don't question my heart
    tell me what do you think about the lyrics.
    Hey, i haven't forgot you dude, how's the dream devourers guild going?
    BTW thanks for the list, its awesome. (Hi) found a cool song out there Bullet for my valentine - Your Betrayal
    fine dude have it your way im not gonna argue all day. and add me as a freind!
    J
    japanese music as in caramelldansen which is not even close to the awesomeness of TWEWY.
    J
    why you were learning about god I was trying to get stupid little kids to listen to me at boy scout camp. It was awful. I also learned that I am the worst chess player ever.
    but the best part was when our archery instructor was a total nerd and he played random Japanese music the ENTIRE TIME.
    J
    going to pour you're heart out yet?

letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count
    J
    Helllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count letter count
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom