• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Link&Midna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Found this old video and immediately thought of you lol
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    I ****ed up the speaker on my computer through some technical thing somehow, once I figure out how to re-enable it I will revisit this. or if I cant ill just find it on phone lol
    well i just realized that i still have 2 copies of twilight princess book 9, if anyone hasnt read it yet hmu.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Is reading 2-8 required or can I just skip them
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    Highly encouraged anyway.
    I can send book 2 your way if you'd like
    so im thinking of getting a tattoo but first i want some critique, please let me know if theres any glaring anatomical errors with this
    b15fb66e-d7c5-4e9f-9317-34c54b744ee8.png

f8787327-e142-422d-be7a-b6cddc00fb97.png

the lines on these are rough cus theyll have to go over them anyways, might go with the hatch shaded version but idk yet. gonna most likely go with line art only/no or limited color, any feedback is appreciated
    ExLight
    ExLight
    are there any specific parts you feel unsure about?
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    are there any specific parts you feel unsure about?
    Not necessarily, the hind feet are a bit wonky but other than that I just wanted to see if there was anything I missed. Already showed a friend irl and he gave me some corrections, it's helpful for a new set of eyes to look at art cus the artist tends to get used to mistakes as they go along

Thanks for the advice echo and minish! I didn't make the body type much accurate to a dalmatian cus they're kind of twiglike irl and i thought a more wolflike build would look cooler, plus it's a mixed breed. Also the pose wouldn't actually occur during a run cycle but I thought it would look cooler as well lol
    Dio
    Dio
    Id recommend the line art version as I think it will look better and possibly to adjust the positioning of the right foot and right hind leg.

Can't reccomend you any artists if you aren't in my city but be sure to do some thorough searching, it's best if you know someone who can reccomend a good place who has done a tattoo on them.
    KETCHUP
    LOOK
    WATCH

• Love
    Reactions: Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    I was at work earlier so I couldn't watch it right away, but this is so heckin cool!! The animal transformations were magnificent, especially the fox, and the way they incorporated the words made it feel very zelda-like

you ever watched kona before? He's so funny and adorable

Reactions: Link&Midna
    Echolight
    Echolight
    and then there's the random 10 second videos that are absolute chaos hahah
    Echolight
    Echolight
    I'm pretty sure she's a hyena, but I'll go check to make sure in a bit

yep checked her channel she's a spotted hyena ^^
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    Gonna have to check out that video when I'm home, sounds chaotic!
    Spotted hyena sounds right, the only reason I thought it might be awd were the ear size and the fur on the back neck which is the same color as they usually are. Though the ear size is probably mainly because it's a toony suit
    We’re going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to get the poison, the poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison, off the menu.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom