• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
thePlinko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• 80I7gS6.jpg
    Reactions: thePlinko
    thePlinko
    thePlinko
    All of the litigation in the world will not stop me from my obsession with making enough glue to cover all of the runways at Kennedy International Airport.
    My friend dropped by so I could return the Last Specter to her. She dropped of Miracle Mask. Guess I'm playing this now, lol.
    Reactions: thePlinko
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    Honestly I'm pretty cool with the idea of having some smaller adventures. Layton had had enough childhood trauma brought up he needs a break.
    The end of AL seemed to indicate that Descole is gonna get his own game at some point. I hope this happens, altho I heard the main Layton maker died so idk what's happening with any games they were planning. If they do give him a game I hope it has Emmy in it becauseIfeellikeshe'ssecretlyhisdaughter.
    thePlinko
    thePlinko
    Yeah… about that…

The man who made the puzzles died before the 7th game, being “Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires Conspiracy.” The puzzles in that game are noticeably worse, among other things.

On top of that, Level-5 closed their North American branch back in 2020, so even if we do get another game it most likely won’t be localized outside of Japan any time in the near future.

There are some official novels though, and Descole appears in the 2nd and 3rd ones. They were never officially localized though so you’ll have to find some fan translations online.

Also, you might want to forget the childhood trauma part of Hershels backstory because it will never be brought up again, and instead you’ll see the games delve into other parts of his character.
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    Dang, that sucks. Hopefully the series will keep going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom