• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Aro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I’m doing a replay of Link’s Awakening, I’m trying for the incredibly difficult special ending this time, rn I’m on day 4-5 of the replay and I think I just finished the 6th dungeon
    I just broke my Wolf Link Amiibo for BotW and can’t use it anymore, Idk how though
    Aro
    Aro
    Yeah, it is, maybe that’s the reason
    Tetrakitty
    Tetrakitty
    ok dude, im gonna stop pretending like i don't know you, but i also would like to suggest that i look up if this is a common problem for you
    Reactions: Aro
    Aro
    Aro
    Lol, ok
    My parents had the great idea of: instead of waiting for MM on the switch, I should ask for a console that can already play MM for my birthday, now I can’t wait for my birthday with hope of actually getting MM!
    Reactions: Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    If you do end up getting another console and that console happens to be a Wii U, I humbly recommend Twilight Princess HD
    thePlinko
    thePlinko
    The quality of MM on Switch isn’t very good though, and you won’t actually own it. Since it basically costs $50 I’d say to just get another system at that point. Either get a Wii U and buy MM digitally, or if you really want to splurge then get an original N64 copy along with the console and expansion pack. That’ll be expensive but at least you’ll actually own the game.

Just stay away from the 3DS version and you’ll be fine.
    Aro
    Aro
    Ok, ty guys for all the help and tips, I’ll put this all into consideration! I now can’t wait to finally play MM!
    I completed Skyward Sword 3 weeks ago, so I’m currently waiting for another game (fingers crossed they make a MM for Switch)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom