• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Night Owl
Night Owl
I'm doing well. I'm still enjoying being a campus missionary and leading small group Bible studies etc. Though I am in the process of stepping out of full-time ministry and am currently looking for a full-time job, Ideally here in the Bryan/College Station area. I want to continue leading my small group, plus my girlfriend is planning on staying at Texas A&M to get a doctorate in Physics. I'm excited for this change of season as I learn to honor God in the workforce.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
I'm glad to hear. What kind of job are you looking for?
Night Owl
Night Owl
Ideally something Electrical engineering or technology related so that I can develop my technical skills. so I've been applying for Entry-level software developer, to research type jobs etc. I've done a little of everything in my undergrad, so I'm not super picky. lol
Night Owl
Night Owl
I've got another interview with Reynolds and Reynolds on Thursday for a Quality Assurance analyst position
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Good luck. I think you would fit in either research in the industry or making software. Both are good economic choices as well.
Top Bottom