• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Mikey the Moblin
Mikey the Moblin
The only one of these I've played is hollow knight, and I must caution you that despite its cutesy exoskeleton its innards are tough, its heart a void

No challenge to be undertaken lightly, but it will pay out more than what you put in
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Go for Final Fantasy.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
FF if you love turnbased and hate yourself
It's a really cool game but the fighting can be kind of difficult/tedious, even the hardcore FF fans I know say they haven't beaten this game
I will say that as far as turnbased games go it's the best one I've played, I'd say it's got better and more engaging turn based than a game like Pokemon even
Mikey the Moblin
Mikey the Moblin
FF7 is one of the worst games I've ever played
the remake is decent
Fraxinus
Fraxinus
I could see you really enjoying Stardew Valley. It's chill while the other games could all probably fall under action of differing degrees though, so I guess it depends on what sort of gameplay intensity you're in a mood for.
Morbid Minish
Morbid Minish
If you want a really fun challenge, go for Hollow Knight. It's also just a beautiful game with great characters.
If you want chill with some light combat and time management stuff, go for Stardew. Both are really great games and you can't go wrong with either.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Well I think I might be sold on FFVII now, thanks Ketchup
Top Bottom