• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Dio
Dio
My pug friend! How are you doing?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Pretty good! Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. :) Things in my life have been going really well! I'll be getting married next year and I graduate from college in a few weeks. How are you? :)
Reactions: Dio
Dio
Dio
Excellent news! I am glad to hear things are going well for you! What shall you do once you have finished college? How did you meet your fiancé? I'm opening up a new clinic in December so things are going well on that front. There are plenty of patients to fill it up with so I am sure it will do well. Alita is much more lazy and a lover of sleep that she used to be. Even developing a gray chin now :pug:
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
That is awesome dude!!! Super proud of ya. :) I plan on going to graduate school in the fall this year. Right now I just got employed at a job where I work from home and help people get medical care plans over the phone while I adjust to my new life here. My fiance and I met on Facebook. We have two kitties. :3
Reactions: Dio
Top Bottom