• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

RamboBambiBambo
RamboBambiBambo
I respectfully disagree. Sakurai would possibly try to stonewall any more Smash games from coming out since he is done with them. But eventually, someone in the company will get the approval to make Smash.

Plus, now that Disney has their finger in Smash Bros thank's to Sora's inclusion.... I predict that they will attempt to buy out Nintendo. Or in the very least, obtain monopoly rights to produce TV Shows and Movies about Nintendo Brand Characters. Imagine a Zelda TV show... but it is actually good to a point and Link has a proper voice actor and isn't portrayed as a whiny wuss?

Or a TV show for Metroid?

And IF somehow Disney obtained Nintendo.... we would see A LOT MORE characters added to Smash and references to the Disney Princesses all over Zelda. I can see it now... an Ice Palace Dungoen having Elsa and Anna paintings on the frozen walls. An Olaf helper character. Thor being an easter-egg boss fight?!

I pray Disney doesn't taint Nintendo.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
I'm 100% confident that Nintendo won't sell itself anytime soon, if ever- especially not to Disney of all companies. Besides, Sora getting in probably had a lot more to do with Square than Disney, as Square are the actual devs of his game. Disney def would have needed to approve it, but I don't think that they would have been very involved in the whole thing. Certainly it wasn't a plan to make the Disney brand explictly prevalent in Smash/Nintendo, cause almost every Disney reference was removed, so I can't see them using this as a gateway to trying to buy.
RamboBambiBambo
RamboBambiBambo
I agree.................. but I worry.
Top Bottom