• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Hey, how've you been?
SpiritOfTheHero
SpiritOfTheHero
I've been great!

The last time we spoke, you mentioned taking an interest in GameCube titles. Have you played any interesting titles lately?

I've been playing A Link to The Past recently.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
The last GameCube era game I played was Star Fox Adventures, and I stopped playing like over a year ago, lol. Since then I've mainly been playing Breath of the Wild on my Switch, and just recently I started Skyrim.
SpiritOfTheHero
SpiritOfTheHero
Oh, nice. I have Star Fox Adventures. It's very similar to Legend of Zelda. I came close to finishing it, but don't think I ever quite managed. It's a very short game, in my honest opinion.

I'm on the third Dark World dungeon in A Link to the Past, and it's a damn nightmare. I can't even beat the mini-boss LOL. I feel like my Master Sword is supposed to be tempered by then, but I can't find the hammer guy's partner.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Ah ALttP is a great game, is this your first time playing?
SpiritOfTheHero
SpiritOfTheHero
It's not my first time playing per se, but it is my first attempt at trying to beat the game. Since I last wrote, I have beaten that mini-boss, but I am now stuck in another dungeon. I know where to go, but not how to get there.

I'm really liking the game. I play it on the SNES Classic Edition.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I replayed ALttP back in 2019 on Nintendo Switch Online. It'll make it's way in the replay rotation again eventually.
Top Bottom