• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Holy crap Vee, 99 already??? Congratulations for making this insane milestone in your life! :D

Happy birthday uwu
    D
    Vee
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Thank you! How are things going in your life? Still busy with school? It's really good to see you back on ZD.
    D
    Deleted member 14134
    Schools over, I got hired during the last week of it and have been working from home since. Idk if you saw my blog, but I deleted it cuz I wasn't comfortable having it there forever. In short, things were really bad for me and I was at an all time low but things are getting better and I'm fighting to make them even better. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I'm still a Red Wings fan, even after that abysmal season :D
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    There'll be good days coming for you. I'm sure of it. Heck, if good days have come for me I'm pretty sure thet come for you as well :P
    You always have been a very cool and fun person to have around and you deserteurs the best even though you like the Red Wings : D This past season was indeed abysmal. Although I was already happy to see the Pens fail :ham: of course so did my Flyers. They flew away....
    Let's hope next season is going to be better whenever it's going to start!
    Hey Vee, I know I'm pretty busy nowadays, but just wanted to wish you well. Hope you're staying safe in these difficult times.
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    Awe that's awesome. Congrats on the marriage. When did you start seeing this partner? And yeah I am still studying a lot and traveling with my girlfriend. Our relationship is super healthy and it's awesome. We love each other very much.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    I used to work at the packages sorting center. He was my fellow coworker there for a month or 7. Then he left because he could get a job closer to where he lived at the time. We stayed in touch and started dating for almost a year and a half. And now we're married for almost 3 months.
    So you finally have a girlfriend :D You deserve it my friend. So how are you doing with the covid 19 situation? School is still open?
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    Thanks. We have actually been dating for about two years now. Our relationship is exceptionally healthy because in all the years of us dating we have never truly had a fight. Sometimes we argue, but it's always in a productive way to problem solve. We also go on a lot of camping trips, which is fun being outside in mother nature. Reminds me when I was a kid. Yeah, school is still open. And I am managing okay. I am socially distancing and wearing a mask whenever I go out in public.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom