• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ChimeraWarden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Calamity Ganon combat tip: when Ganon has his orange shield up, you can throw a weapon or fire a Master Sword beam to break the shield and knock Ganon off the wall. This is especially useful if you want to conserve elixirs or durability. Although really, I’d recommend sword beams over throwing a weapon.
    Reactions: Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    urbosa's fury works too
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, but master sword beams don’t need to recharge
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    I feel like urbosa's fury is "intended" since he doesn't jump up onto the walls more than 3 times in a typical fight from 50%
    Stupid BotW challenge: thrown weapons only. You cannot drop, hit or sneakstrike enemies. Just throwing them.
    Note that weapons that fire projectiles like the Master Sword and Meteor Rod are allowed.
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    *avoids combat and farms hyrule castle for weapons to defeat each divine beast with*
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    i mean, I’d probably just make a shock trap to get a few elemental rods until I get the Master Sword, and even then I’d need to beat the Trial of the Sword to use it consistently,
    I have a question about Menu Overloading. Could you use it to “sell” things for profit, but never lose said items?
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Cause if so...
    926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    Such a glitch exists in dark souls
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, but what about BotW?
    And yes, I know about the thing where you sell Royal Guard weapons without actually losing said weapon
    Moldulga Combat tip: when the Moldulga is freaking out half-swimming through the sand (master mode) a Bomb arrow will stun them, allowing you to finish it off.
    I finally got my first COVID-19 vaccine shot.
    And it honestly doesn’t feel as bad as everybody says it is.

I’ve jinxed it, haven’t I
    Guardian Stalker combat tip: while you probably know that you can fire an Ancient Arrow into the eye of a Guardian Stalker to insta-kill it, but you can also fire it into the exposed area on it’s underside that shows it’s internals to do it too.
    Guardian Skywatcher combat tip: You can use Bomb arrows to break their three propellers. Doing so will ground them, making them way easier to beat.
    What modifier should I get for my Twilight Bow?
    I believe the options are Durability +45, Attack +13 and Quick Shot
    Stalnox combat tip: if you shoot the eye with a Bomb Arrow, it will always knock the eye out every time. I’d recommend that early-game players use this strategy if they want a Stalnox’s items, like the Hylian Shield.
    Reactions: Chevywolf30
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    if you knock the eye out just before dawn you can do a glitch where you pick it up and kill the stalnox that way
    Man, Savescumming is weird. I get 3 Sea-breeze Boomerangs in a row, and i haven’t gotten the Sword after a week.
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    I think it's better to wait until you're fully intimate with a game before you start breaking it
    If chevy started abusing btbs or bowspins right away they probably wouldn't as easily be able to appreciate whatever botw can offer normally
    Glitching and exploiting a game, pushing it to the limits, is like taking a relationship to the next level. If you do it too fast you get bored and break up
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    I beat the game twice, once in master mode, completed the Champion’s Ballad, completed all 120 shrines, have 250 Korok seeds, have every armor set, have all the memories, and completed 90% of all the side quests. I think it’s justified.
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    I was talking about chevy, not you :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom