• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
San, my best girl
ArchAngel217
ArchAngel217
From...?
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Princess Mononoke. One of the 2 pieces of anime media I've seen.
ArchAngel217
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
I thought that's what it was, I pulled out the DVD I got to double check LOL. Watching it tonight!
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
I've been wanting to watch it again, you watching it might be all the motivation I need. Problem is where I'll find it, since our library cards are invalid now.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
Maybe you could find it free to watch online somewhere, although those sites can be a bit sketchy sometimes. I'm about to start so I'll tell you how I like it!
ArchAngel217
ArchAngel217
"sketchy" LOL. Amazon Prime Video exists.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
It is on prime video? I imagined that most sites would be sketchy, especially given that it's an anime :ham:
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
Yeah, but you have to buy it (so $12-16)
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
:shrug: Oh well. Did you like it?

DM me so we don't spoil Angel talking about it.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
I'm only 1 hour in because it got kinda late and I didn't want to fall asleep, but Ima finish it either today or tonight! Depends how long I can wait lol.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Ah ok. I actually stayed up til midnight the night I watched it just because I got a late start.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
I stayed up till midnight too, since it's a pretty long movie I figured it was best to finish it when I could focus.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
It is pretty involved.
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
Yeah. I really like it so far though, it's got an interesting plot that differs from what I'm used to. And those little forest spirits remind me of Koroks!
Top Bottom