• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ChimeraWarden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• index.php

your day is now ruined
    Fun fact: Breath of the Wild runs at the same framerate as Super Mario 64
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Frankly, I don’t mind it running at 30fps, as there’s a pretty nice window for shield clipping (about 2 frames)
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    Our tv has interpolation and 60fps botw just looks WEIRD
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    That must suck
    I mean, I’m not sure if my tv runs at 60fps, but it looks fine to me
    Yeah, it probably runs at 30fps
    Isn’t it weird how in every past Zelda game they stick with the same green tunic, hat and rough pants, but for BotW, they barf all over that and give us the Champion’s Tunic?
    Don’t get me wrong, it looks good with Hylian Trousers, but why did they feel the need to change it so much?

and for those who say ‘what about the hero of the Wild set’, it’s never featured in cutscenes, official art, the storyline, and will most likely not be remembered as the hero’s signature outfit in BotW.
    I just wanna put this out:
    On June 3rd, I’ll be leaving.

hold it
    Before take to the comments with :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:, it’s not permanent. I’ll be back sometime in September, as my idiot boss downloaded a ton of foul software to the company server, essentially screwing the company’s techuntil further notice. It’ll be fixed in early September at the latest.
    (Continued)
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Unless I happen to save up enough money to buy the parts for the PC I’ve been after for a while (pretty expensive, darn you, cryptocurrency) then I’ll be back earlier.

But I’ll still be on Discord, as i talked with my roommate, and he’ll let me use his computer for Discord while he’s at work in exchange for cooking his dinner every Wednesday.

Oh yeah, I should put my discord in my about. I’ll do that quickly
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Best of luck to you. Also, I love how TP gets it's own picture in your sig.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Well, it’s one of the games I mainly play, along with SSBU and BotW.
    Don’t you hate it when you’re savescumming for Biggoron’s Sword...

...And it has Attack Up?
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    I’m talking about two commonly used glitches in BotW. Savescumming is a method used with Amiibo where you reload the save until you get what you want. The reason I want the sword is for the Durability Transfer, where you give the durability of one item to the other. It’s useful to cheat the Royal Guard set, which has terrible durability.

The weapon, if it has Durability Up, will have a durability of 111. Super useful. Otherwise, you’d use the Spring-Loaded Hammer, which has a durability of 80.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Didn't know biggoron sword was in BotW.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, you get it from Amiibo.
    along with the Goddess Sword, Sea-Breeze Boomerang, Fierce Deity Sword, Sword of the Six Sages, Twilight Bow and Hero’s Shield, and a half dozen armor sets referencing past games
    New forum game
    I know that trees have to take 40 hp of damage to fall over, but how much does an ore vein need to take?
    I mean, I could test it with the Spring-Loaded Hammer, but i’m too lazy.
    Is there anyway to duplicate the Master Sword?
    (This is BotW)
    Rating all 3 Lynel types
    1. Sword-Bearing Lynels
    Easy to dodge and get flurry rushes on, much more fun
    2. Spear-Wielding Lynels
    Easy to dodge, but a you almost never get flurry rushes.
    3. Crusher Lynels
    Relatively easy, but that one farting spin attack
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    It's like why bother doing something hard and inefficient when a better way to do it exists
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, honestly
    I just can’t seem to figure out how to get the bow duplication glitch to work
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    I tried turning on Daruk’s Protection for that spin attack, but it just goes right through.
    Am I the only one that realized you can dye Ancient Soldier armor?
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Seriously, has anybody else though of that?
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    Uwu_Oocoo2
    I knew that you could dye them, none of the colors are very good tho
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, if I were to dye it at all, it’d be brown to match the design color
    Do you think BotW 2 will have Amiibo support like the original? I sure hope so, it’ll be nice to get some easy armor supposing we’re stuck with the Well-Worn set again or the Hylian set like the trailer.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    I hope I can hang out with Wolf Link more. Even better, it'll let me be him again.

(Also, why do you not make threads for these questions?)
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    I don’t really think it warrants it’s own thread. It’s just a question that will probably be answered at E3 2021.
    There’s one thing the older titles have that BotW doesn’t.
    most BotW fights are just jumping off a high place and firing a hundred arrows and swigging a dozen stamina elixirs.
    While TP’s second boss requires for you to use the Wind Boomerang to fling bombs into the enemy’s mouth and whack their weak point repeatedly. It’s nice that there are puzzles right before the fight that teach you the necessary skills to defeat said boss. Not to mention it’s a blast to power through the dungeon with your new seemingly OP item and rip up every little secret in the game.
    In BotW, what’s that one weird armor combination that you just can’t seem to avoid wearing frequently?
    For me, it’s the Cap of the Wild, Hylian Tunic (dyed green) and Hylian trousers
    Mikey the Moblin
    Mikey the Moblin
    for lynels, the best way to beat them is by shooting them in the face to stun them
    then, you can get on your back and use your strongest weapon to smack them a few times. This doesn't use up weapon durability. Once you get flung off, you can take out your bow to land a few more headshots in bullet time, then when you land repeat this process. You won't have to worry about durability except for the bow, which the lynel will happily replace for you once you've defeated it

this is kind of my problem with the combat in general, there are lots of fancy tricks you can do like flurry rushes or those combat scenarios that you see on youtube sometimes, but it just makes no sense to waste all that time and resources when you can just take them down efficiently with a bow and a beatstick
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    I know that, I’m just talking about armor.
    And the only tricks I’ll probably use is the bow spin once I learn it
    And even then, you need Amiibo to do it effectively.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Ok, let’s assume every Armor piece has equal and every stat (thunder proof, cold and heat resistance, flame guard, swim speed up, etc)
    And every weapon is indestructible and deals a ton of damage, then what wear?
    I’d use the Royal Guard’s Sword, Shield of the Mind’s Eye, Great Eagle bow and full Stealth dyed black.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom