• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Gorozoron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Holy **** Beat the post game of YW1 alright time to move to YW2
    Reactions: Chevywolf30
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    I own 1 and 2 (bony spirits) and I never got too far into the stories of either because I was too busy being distracted by how detailed the bugs are and hoarding them. I need to get back to them one of these days. :')
    Gorozoron
    Gorozoron
    finally someone else
    I told my mom I was a atheist and she said
    " What " " No your muslim "
    let's say she didn't like that I was a atheist
    and I don't like that she's forcing her religion on me when I don't believe in it or any other religion
    pretty mad at my mom
    ArchAngel217
    ArchAngel217
    Jeez. *sigh* some people just have no humility. You don't have to believe what your family believes. If you don't think Islam beliefs are true you don't have to follow them. Just wait until you've moved out to tell them. I'm a Christian, and my parents are, too, but I had a friend who didn't believe what his parents believe - they let him be an atheist instead of a Christian.
    okay some goodish news : I can save my projects I can download files of the projects. Bad News : I have over 800
    I can make a new account which I could save my projects and upload them
    I'm going to have to do a all nighter but I think I still have some hope
    The people mad at me I apologized to and I think they are okay with me now
    so I still have hope to save my art
    Now I'm going to lose everything I have done on scratch all my art work and effort and I can't do anything. I'm not in a good mental state I'm about to lose everything I worked on for months. everyone hates me and I have nowhere to go to. I'm not in a good enough state to really do anything. All I can do is cry and hope that all I get is a temp ban on scratch but Scratch team doesn't care they don't care what this is doing to me. I' m losing everything in one day and I'm dying inside and I can barely write this .
    Echolight
    Echolight
    Goro, I need to teach you something.

Do you feel what going on inside you, all those negative emotions that you don’t know what to do with so you write this profile post? I felt the exact same thing when you shouted at Plinko in the sb. I love everyone here, and I want to love you too. But it’s hard. Especially when you act mean. But I will keep trying to reach out to you and understand you. I know there must something good in you.

I’m an artist, I love seeing creative works, including yours. I can’t do digital but you doing really well with it! So immediately when you ranted in the sb I wanted to defend the person you were ranting about. Insulting someone’s piece of work they spent a lot of time and effort on will always, always impact them very negatively. If someone said my art was bad, I would crumble apart and get depressed.

Did you think how that person would feel when you said that to them? Did you think how Plinko would feel when you swore at him? You need to think how others will feel when you speak to them. I’m doing that right now. Even though I felt so hurt at what you said in the sb, I’m still trying to help you. I’m trying to be polite and calm.

Think of what you’re feeling. hurt, pain, sadness, anger. Do you want to make some one else feel those things? Of course you don’t. Try to treat others like you would want to be treated. I tried my best to do that in the sb. If I came off rude or angry, that’s not what I intended, I’m sorry if I hurt you.

I want you to learn to treat other like you would yourself. Be kind. Be understanding. Have compassion. Be a light. Be positive. Make an impact for good. If you learn to do these things, you will feel so much happier.

:hug:
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    :hug: I'm sorry man, that's gotta be tough. I really like your art, you should keep going. I also really hope you can get all of it back. For future reference, try to have backups of your art in different places, so if you lose one place, you haven't lost it all. I do that with my writing, I make it in Google docs, then I publish it somewhere, usually here.
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    You haven't lost us. Remember that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom