• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Your cat is gorgeous. What’s her name and what kind of cat is she?
    Pen
    Pen
    I never had any cats or dogs before, but I've always loved cats. For a few years I've had the idea in the back of my head to get a cat, but I didn't feel quite ready for it until around the start of the year, so I started looking around for cat breeders. I decided to go that route for two reasons; firstly because the specific types of cats I was going for are generally less likely to give people allergic reactions (since my mother and a few friends of mine are very allergic to cats), and secondly because I wanted to get a cat from as young an age as possible since that would make it easier for me to raise it, especially since I never had a cat before. I found a breeder pretty quickly that seemed good, but their cats didn't end up getting any kittens for a very long time so I started looking elsewhere about a month ago. I got really lucky since the first breeder I got in touch with was just about to send out their 12 week old kittens and she had one left that hadn't gotten reserved yet! So that was Shino. It went very fast once I found this breeder. Shino moved in with me only four days after we started talking, and it's been absolutely lovely having her around. ^^

Siamese cats are so beautiful too! And yeah having kids is a huge responsibility so I totally understand that you feel like one is enough (for now at least lol). But if you're looking for new pets eventually I do recommend getting a ragdoll cat. They're generally very social, while still being capable of being as independent like any cat. And of course they're absolutely gorgeous!
    Reactions: Ninja
    Ninja
    Ninja
    That’s an awesome story. It looks like it happened late for a reason, and Shino was the perfect fit for you at the perfect time.

All my life we’ve had our share of big goofy dogs, I’m thinking about something a little more on the medium side. I’ve had my heart set on a golden retriever, or even a basset hound. Bassets are adorable, fat, and have stumpy legs. Not to mention their ears and howl. My daughter Mavis is a handful but she’s absolutely amazing, definitely a big responsibility, but something that we are proud of no matter what.
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    Oh I love golden retrievers. If I ever get a dog that's one of the ones I'd seriously consider getting ^^
    • Love
    Reactions: Ninja

The happiness I felt while watching this scene vanished. Daammnn The ending is gonna be very heavy
    Pen
    Pen
    Yeah, that was a great victory, but everything's looking damn bleak right now xc
    GrooseIsLoose
    GrooseIsLoose
    The ending will be bittersweet afaik.
    One of the anime who's ending comes to mind is angel beats.
    After AoT manga is over, I'd go with Vinland Saga.
    What wilm you do after the manga ends?
    Pen
    Pen
    I'm going to keep up the podcast, since I think there's still plenty of interested AoT topics to discuss. And I'll continue reading and enjoying my others favourite manga series such as Kaguya-sama: Love is War, To Your Eternity, and Spy x Family ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom