• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
AwdryFan1997
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I accidentally wrote five new pages of Megacomic, not to mention the one that I had already written a few months ago.

These five new issues finally provide stability and create a page format that will remain consistent going forward. And by stability, I mean they jump around frequently with all kinds of different plotlines and the title "Mario Goes to Iraq" is only accurate to a single subplot. But I'm proud of the progress I've made.

I'm currently editing the first of these six new installments, and I plan to have it out by the end of the day.

I will not be streaming today. Maybe tomorrow, who knows?
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    Whoops I just wrote another page and now I have even more to edit in Pinta

I need to find someone else to edit this stuff for me, this is way too painful.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    On the one hand, I'm pretty good at editing and enjoy it. On the other, I know better than to accept any obligations right now.
    Hey, it's been nagging me a bit, so I wanted to really apologize for what I said on the Boards. Yeah, you interpreted it a different way, and yeah, I have good memories of you, but my intent with that was kind of hurtful, and I'm really sorry.

I'm also sorry for that conversation in the MCCW Council that flared up. That was very stupid of me. (Like, four months later, I figured out how to say what I was trying to, but didn't want to bring it back up.)

I hope you'll forgive me.
    Reactions: AwdryFan1997
    Magolor04726
    Magolor04726
    uh...
    yeah...
    i shouldnt have brought it up then
    it was really stupid of me
    its just you said something like "jebus chirbt" or something and i tried to point out that even though i didnt like the fact that ray was bi i didnt mention it and would appreciate it if you didnt make fun of what i believed but it came out all wrong and-
    well im not trying to be defensive

Anyways, I'm really sorry and hope you'll forgive me.
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    Eh, it's cool.
    Magolor04726
    Magolor04726
    Thanks.
    Age of Calamity triggers me. There's no way a time egg could possibly be involved in preventing an apocalypse caused by an entity within the earth. There's no way a time egg could save someone's life and be the epoch of a new chronology.
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    Oh, so THAT'S where I originally made this joke! Haha, I'm so funny.
    Halfway through watching the Bee Movie in full for the first time in several years, and, uh, yeah, it's legit unironically good. I wish they did more with Hector, the store employee. That scene was hilarious.
    All of your different custom titles are concerning to me. Where are these coming from?
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    My latest one is from the intro to Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. I just can't really stay consistent. Last one I remember having was "Play with fire and you get burned, a quote from Chrono Trigger made by Magus in regards to the recently-deceased Crono.
    Glad that I'm not the only one concerned regarding the whereabouts of HEROMARIO.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Concerned like worried or concerned like oh no what's he up to?
    AwdryFan1997
    AwdryFan1997
    The first one. No one's seen him in a while and we're very concerned about his safety.
    Just watched that "Eggman's Mean Time Machine" video on the official Sonic the Hedgehog YouTube channel, and I found it to be a surprisingly wonderful celebration of Sonic's 30th anniversary. With all of the Eggman/Robotnik-related stuff being released on that channel... you think this is all leading up to Eggman in Smash? Iizuka did say something about the 30th anniversary being a "big year" for Sonic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom