• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
InsaneBlathers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• unknown.png
    unknown.png

Zelda Dungeons vs Marioboards
    Matz
    Matz
    why tho
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    They just kinda barged in with little regard for how things work here, and instead of being welcoming and patient, the older users got pretty rude to them.
    InsaneBlathers
    InsaneBlathers
    " Yes MarioBoards is dying. Around two thirds (or even three fourths) of the posts each day are just John, Mija, Hooded Warrior and me in WotS. If we are not there, the boards are practically empty. "
    Super late but @Matz Lunne I beg to differ on that claim
    There's MCCW, Mafia, Shroomfest, Killing Games and much more than just posts in WotS.
    Mafia, something that had basically died on MarioBoards, is reviving and quite popular.
    Thanks for the follow.
    InsaneBlathers
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    It's just that this sort of thing doesn't happen here, the writing on someone's profile page to thank for a follow. Not really saying you shouldn't, but just letting the other Dungeoneers what's going on I guess.
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    It's just that this sort of thing doesn't happen here, the writing on someone's profile page to thank for a follow. Not really saying you shouldn't, but just letting the other Dungeoneers what's going on I guess.
    so this wasnt always a thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom