• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
You mean my title? Ok, done.
Echolight
Echolight
You can change your title back if you want, it was just a joke to introduce myself to you haha

Let me guess, is Midna your favorite character in TP?
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Actually no. I liked her at the end, but I just hated her too much at first. My favorite would probably be Wolf Link, I loved being a wolf. Malo was the only other one I really disliked, but he didn't have a redemption arc like Minda.
Echolight
Echolight
Ooh yes, TP Link is best Link, and I loved being able to turn into a wolf and talk to all the animals. That’s part of what made it my favorite game!

Midna also didn’t give me a good impression at first. But in the end I loved her and her story. She’s now my favorite character in the game. But It’s hard to decide if I ship Midna x Link or Ilia x Link more though. Zelda, I don’t ship with Link at all. They barely interacted throughout the game, so it was hard to see a connection between them. But that’s just my opinion. You can ship them if you want, it’s just not for me.

I don’t really care for Malo, I don’t hate him, but he’s just a duller character to me.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Ilia x Link for sure. I don't see Minda being romantic. She's too hellbent on reclaiming her kingdom. And yeah, Zelink is not valid in TP. Zelda doesn't even meet human Link until the very end.

Also Minda's outfit is pretty gross. Who let that one by?
Echolight
Echolight
I still see both ships as equals, but I see your point.

Yeah, Midna’s true form is too revealing for me, but they were working with a Teen rated game after all. I do think it was unnecessary.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Did you read my Twilight Princess blog?
Sheikah_Witch
Sheikah_Witch
It's lovely seeing you both hype this game. I love TP as well.
Echolight
Echolight
No I haven’t Articwolf, but I really should. I’ll try to read it today, I bet it’s great!
Spirit
Spirit
TP fans. TP fans everywhere. :D
(◕‿◕✿)
(◕‿◕✿)
ITS MIDNA NOT MINDA GOD DAMN IT
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Holy crap it is.
Spirit
Spirit
I assumed it was a typo... Each and every time.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Nope!
  • Wow
Reactions: Spirit
Magolor04726
Magolor04726
I was thinking of getting that game, but I know virtually nothing about it.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Go for it dude.
Magolor04726
Magolor04726
Hmm...
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Do you have a GameCube, Wii or Wii U?
Top Bottom