• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Echolight
Echolight
Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep

Doing good! I’ve recently made a poem, which I’m happy about, and I’ve made about half of the next Taka Tale chapter. Hope you’ve been doing well! I also just got Rosetta Stone up and running on the computer (a very good language learning program) and I’m learning Spanish! :)

I’m coloring the next Zelda character request atm, it’s the ??? Hand thing from Majora mask lol

So I’ve been busy

How have you been?
Storm_Echo
Storm_Echo
Whoa nice, learning another language is SUPER useful! I'm very excited for my chicken request :) Did you post the poem here or is it a secret personal one?

I've been plugging away at my youtube videos in my spare time and work in my, uh, non-spare time, so I've been likewise busy! I'm chomping at the bit to finish breath of the wild so I can play F-Zero :)
Echolight
Echolight
Idk if I should post the poem where everyone can see it, a guest might steal it, but if you want to read it, just start a private conversation with me, and I’ll share it :)

I hope to be fluent in Spanish by the end of the year

I’m excited as well! I can’t wait to start drawing it, I just have to finish the hand thing first. Sorry about taking so long with drawing it, it’s just that I just don’t have as much inspiration with this one for some reason, and that makes it more of a chore to do lol
But I like my drawing tho :)

I also made a joke in the drawing :D
Echolight
Echolight
I don’t know the game F-Zero, but I assume it’s good if you’re excited to play it :)
Top Bottom