• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Magolor04726
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• :hug:

Hey, buddy, you do belong here, once you join zd, you’re part of the family, our little forum family. There’s lots of places here where you can talk and make friends without having to know about Zelda, though I do suggest you get some, they’re really good. I would suggest Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, BotW, and Majora’s Mask. You should check out the trailers of the games to see which one you think is most interesting to you.

I just don’t want you to feel like an outsider, I feel bad when someone else feels left out. You’re a really good and great guy, and don’t you ever forget that. ❤️
    Yes, no, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, no, yes_____yes, no, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, no, yes.

14 1 7 19 3 15 4 5 #1

Widhsoerzn_hmeijks_ehjnisd_hoaahes_chsokfmfuela,_whrisplwil_hpae_fpouwslfpfbmizxlghl,

Tpshfje_mdoamdgcoienc_tkahlpamdt_wgpidmlxil_bdorpdihrnzlg_hplisdm_badawrctyk,

Fheogor_tpshbpe_wldochrgzlkbd_tgho_bdkeyqndsd_tplo_hoqipds_wpdimclqnl,

Wpdhriiotldne_tschqbe_udlnqzishvdjeshrlkstae_mweaozy_spetfmaodcuik
    Never need a reason, never need a rhyme, pick your knees up, step in time! Over the roof tops step in time, over the roof tops step in time, over the roof tops! over the roof tops! over the roof tops step in time!
    What will people do when they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak? What will people do when they find out it's true? I don't really care if they think that I'm a Jesus Freak. There ain't no stopping the truth.
    "Bokoblins, Moblins, and Stals surrounded Link and Marth, along with (Fire Emblem minion)s and even Ganon. The pair sliced, kicked, fought with the ferocity of a pair of lions, but the monsters were closing in. Then, with a mighty yell, the two glowed, the sign of a Final Smash. However, this Final Smash was… different, in every possible way. With a war cry that rattled the heavens, Link plunged the Master Sword into the ground, twisted it, and pulled it out, the blade now as large as a house. With a fierce gleam in his eye, Link spun the sword around him, launching the monsters and Ganon into the air. Marth, at the same time, swept his sword to the side, jumped on par with the now air-born baddies, and dashed through them, slicing them to pieces, landing critical hits everywhere. After Marth obliterated the minions, Link leapt into the air with a Final surge of strength, and, as one, they unsheathed their swords, spun, and struck Ganon, sending him hurtling to the floor, where he landed with an earth-shattering CRASH!! and dissolved into a purple mist."
    Why can't I view Eli Ayase's profile? I noticed his name was struck through.
    Where should I make a thread where I just post any random thought I have?
    Echolight
    Echolight
    I know this was a month ago, but You have to push general blogs and post there, and when you’ve posted three blogs there, you can make your own blog section if you want
    Magolor04726
    Magolor04726
    !Muchas gracias senorita!
    (Like my new everything? I plan to change it at least once a day.)
    Echolight
    Echolight
    ¡De nada, and sí, I do like it señor! ;)
    So, for those who may be curious, I'm including a "Link" (Ha ha) to the Mario Boards thread I created for my 'Shroom story. I plan to update it monthly with new links to The 'Shroom pages with my story.
    Hello...
    I am Magolor04726, I live primarily on the Mario Boards and the NIWA. I am known across three NIWA wiki's as Magolor04726, and I write for the Mario Wiki's 'Shroom with a story about Smash Bros. Ultimate. PM me if you already know me, familiar faces would be nice.
    GrooseIsLoose
    GrooseIsLoose
    :ghello:
    Nice! What's your username on Mario boards.
    Magolor04726
    Magolor04726
    Same as above. I use it basically everywhere now after I created it to avoid confusion. The Mario, Smash, and Kirby Wiki's, are all Magolor04726, as is my main Switch account and my secondary Brawl Stars account. Do I know you from the Mario Boards?
    Magolor04726
    Magolor04726
    By "confusion", I mean something like this: Douglas McArthur is known as Eli Ayase on the Mario Boards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom