• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jimmu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Happy (slightly belated) birthday Jimmy! Hope you celebrated in style!
    Reactions: Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Thank you, Mamono! I had a good day :) I hope you have a great holidays and New Year too!
    Mamono101
    Mamono101
    Thanks! Same to you! Hope you’re having a great Christmas, and that you have a good New Year!
    Happy birthday, Jimmy! :pikalove: It's probably almost over for you by now, if it isn't over already, but I hope you had a great day. ^^
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Thanks, Pen! I had a great time. Have a great Christmas :)
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    Good to hear! Thanks, and merry christmas to you! :D
    Hey Jimmu, are you studying abroad in Japan or a full-year resident?
    Kybyrian
    Kybyrian
    Not really, was just interested. I studied Japanese in uni but haven't been myself. Not sure I'd like to actually live and work there full time. Proximity to friends and family and all, plus time zone differences. I think it's cool that you plan on going back after you're done with your internship, though. I've got a friend who says he wants to stay more every time he visits.
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Oh, I see. Have you ever had a chance to visit yet? I’d recommend that you check it out once you have the means to get here even for a holiday.
    Proximity to friends and family is hard, but I call family on skype a few times a week and speak to my friends on Facebook daily so it’s not too bad. My best friends have come to visit me once too thankfully.

I don’t blame your friend, it’s an awesome place to be here!
    Kybyrian
    Kybyrian
    I haven’t had the chance to visit, no. I do plan to get there someday, but things are pretty busy right now.
    giphy.gif
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Watch their videos, they are so good at their dances
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Oh i'm gonna waste many an hour binge watching their vids <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…