• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dizzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey, Dizzi, do you still have that one Photoshop I made of your cat back for the 2016 Halloween contest?
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    I dont know...
    Hey Dizz, I remember that you used to roleplay with us a fair amount.
    The RP section is kinda going through a new phase. Three of the old guard (myself included) are leaving, and the section is without direction and looking for new active players. I know you enjoy it, so I just wanted to extend the offer.
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    Ill try and finbd a rp i can play...
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    I think you might enjoy the high school RP. From what I remember of your style, you could fit pretty well there. And if you have an idea for another RP, you can either start it yourself or bring it up elsewhere and have someone else run it. There's always a way to make room for someone's preferences.
    The ancient Egyptians regarded cats as being closer to the aetheric realm; more in tune with the aethereal and superphysical. Cats of three colors especially were viewed with high regard and often kept for the astral light believed to radiate from them...
    22047820_715164975342334_5254213499347523791_o.jpg
    Dizzi, I just figured out my problem with the Ocean Necropolis and I feel silly.

Turns out I just didn't know I could walk across the dragon head's nose! :(
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    hahah well at least ya figured it out!!! I think I'm almost complete with mine
    Reactions: Mido
    THE CALL OF THE COW COMPELS YOU:
    MOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOO
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    umm nope
    Jirohnagi
    Jirohnagi
    But you've been compelled you gotta moo at people now
    gU3ExDW.jpg

I was playing Breath of The Wild and immediately thought of you when I saw this.
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    hahaill do the boo wheni get the switch/BOTw.....
    Congratulations on the third-place win at the Halloween contest. :)
    Ghirahimiscool
    Ghirahimiscool
    You're welcome! You did a great job with your entry, by the way. Even if you hadn't asked me to vote for you, I think I still would have.
    Dizzi
    Dizzi
    I didn't, actually it was Rass who re-did my pic!!
    Ghirahimiscool
    Ghirahimiscool
    Really? Then the next time I see him, I'll have to tell him what a good job he did. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom