• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Pen
Pen
Hi Meesh! I'm doing really well, thank you! I hope you're doing great too :)
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Awesome, I’m glad to hear that :) Things are going well on my end too! No complaints from me.
Pen
Pen
Happy to hear it! ^^ I had a friend over today so we played through a co-op game called A Way Out. It was a very exciting and pretty interesting game. Have you heard of it?
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Ohhh that sounds like a good way to spend a day! I haven’t heard of it, though. What do you do in the game?
Pen
Pen
It was a very cinematic kind of game and it managed to make the co-op between my character and my friend's character feel completely seamless. The two characters meet while they're both prisoners at a prison and they appear to have a common enemy on the outside that they want to kill. So the first bit of the game is a prison break, and after that it's their journey to find the bad guy. It took about 6 hours to play though but it was a great experience mostly due to the great co-op gameplay. ^^
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Wow! That sounds like an intense game. And thumbs up for co-op done right, too. What system is it for?
Pen
Pen
We played it on PlayStation 4 but it exists on Xbox One and PC too if I'm not mistaken. So, anything new with you? :)
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Ahhh, okay. Not much is new with me, actually a lot of my time lately has been spent helping my brother with BOTW :P We used to game together all the time, he actually got me into Zelda and video games in general. But he lives in another state now which is a bummer, so we’ve been messaging back and forth about the game. That and starting to think about Christmas! How about you, what’s new?
Pen
Pen
Ah that's nice to hear! BotW quickly became my favourite video game after it came out and I've played through it eight times by now in a couple different ways. ^^ Next time I play through it I plan on doing it without taming any of the Divine Beasts. Anyway, I started a podcast channel on YouTube earlier this year together with DekuNut, and a couple others are involved too. We host a few different podcasts on the channel so that's something I've been spending a lot of time on lately. :)
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Ugh, it’s such a good game. The most beautiful game I’ve ever seen! The podcast channel sounds great, what kind of podcasts are you guys doing? Are they gaming/Zelda related?
Pen
Pen
Oh yes, BotW is complete eye candy for sure! And yeah we do host a monthly Zelda podcast, as well as an Attack on Titan podcast, a Fire Emblem podcast, a movie podcast and we have some more plans for future shows too. It's a fun project to work on ^^
Top Bottom