• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Pen
Pen
Hi Meesh! I'm doing really well, thank you! I hope you're doing great too :)
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Awesome, I’m glad to hear that :) Things are going well on my end too! No complaints from me.
Pen
Pen
Happy to hear it! ^^ I had a friend over today so we played through a co-op game called A Way Out. It was a very exciting and pretty interesting game. Have you heard of it?
LegendOfMeesh
LegendOfMeesh
Ohhh that sounds like a good way to spend a day! I haven’t heard of it, though. What do you do in the game?
Pen
Pen
It was a very cinematic kind of game and it managed to make the co-op between my character and my friend's character feel completely seamless. The two characters meet while they're both prisoners at a prison and they appear to have a common enemy on the outside that they want to kill. So the first bit of the game is a prison break, and after that it's their journey to find the bad guy. It took about 6 hours to play though but it was a great experience mostly due to the great co-op gameplay. ^^
Top Bottom