• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Zelda206
Zelda206
Hope they stop! Better for them that they stop else a police report is filed.
Twilight Shadows
Twilight Shadows
I believe they did, originally I had a picture of my dog. Nowadays I can't settle on a good profile pic, I usually go for ones that are darker in color, because I hate to looking at them at night when they're bright.
Zelda206
Zelda206
I tend to use my artwork as my profile pictures. Perhaps sometime I can assist you with another, if you decide to change it again!
Twilight Shadows
Twilight Shadows
That would be great.
Zelda206
Zelda206
If you would like to use one with my permission, just make sure to cite it whenever you use it. Feel free to select one of them from my profile on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/zelda206
Twilight Shadows
Twilight Shadows
Your stuff is really good.
Zelda206
Zelda206
It just comes with practice and patience. If you use one of my pictures, please be sure to cite it for credit.
Twilight Shadows
Twilight Shadows
I'm not good at citing but I'll try to figure something out to give you credit.
Zelda206
Zelda206
That's alright. Sometimes, when there's no clear-cut method of citation, I sometimes include it in a signature or profile that states "Avatar created by _________". I used to do that when I was still on quizilla.
Twilight Shadows
Twilight Shadows
But I don't want to get rid of my quote, :(.
Zelda206
Zelda206
Perhaps it can be added underneath it, if it was the only solution. I'm certain there are other methods of citation that can be used, such as on a profile description.
Top Bottom