• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sheikah_Witch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I think I have to wait for tomorrow or tonight to play BotW VR more. I have ridciulously low blood pressure now after blood test so I got sick after just the intro.
    I'm so apprehensive for tomorrow. I realized that I have to take a blood test in the morning, along with seeing my doctor. I hate blood tests. I always faint. I stocked up with vegan chocolate for 'rehabilitation purposes' though ... hehe.
    ccd92ae85b1172f45917cc74062e94c9.jpg
    Welcome to this digital sepulchre, hun. :) If I may risk being intrusionist, what variant of witch might you be? I do believe witches and the like have dwelt on this board in the past; perhaps there is some magnetic draw for such here!
    Sheikah_Witch
    Sheikah_Witch
    I'm a tech witch! I line up thin lines of baking powder in a pentagram and light them on fire to summon spinoffs to various franchises I like! Idk how that ties together , but that's how magic works :D
    • Haha
    Reactions: Castle
    Lilith2
    Lilith2
    Oh, a tech witch? That sounds rather Gibsonesque! Perhaps a witch of the cyberpunk era...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom