• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Pen! I hope things are going great for yah :D
    Pen
    Pen
    Ooh I really like your idea of switching between them and maybe have them do different things in different locations at the same time. I hadn't thought of that at all but it sounds cool. That actually reminds me a bit of A Way Out, the co-op game I told you a bit about earlier. Like, I'm sure it could work single player, maybe somewhat like the Link and Kafei part in Majora's Mask where you switch between playing as the two of them. But if it was multiplayer co-op with both players roaming the world freely and each having their own unique abilities I think that could be really fun too. That said though it's probably not all that likely. Single player seems more possible. Whatever it is though, if Zelda is that present in the story I feel like it would have to be far more story focused than BotW was, which could be a nice change of pace. ^^
    LegendOfMeesh
    LegendOfMeesh
    Ohhh that’s right. God, I can’t even imagine it being multiplayer! That would be mind-blowing. But so, so cool. We could play together! :D Hahah. Well, once I get myself a Switch, that is. I would love for the next game to be more story focused, that’s one of my very few complaints about the game. We don’t have much to base it on, but I feel like it will be..
    Pen
    Pen
    Haha yeah that would be a lot of fun! :) Based on the BotW2 teaser we got I also have a feeling the game will be more story focused than BotW was, and I'd definitely welcome that kind of change even though BotW is my favourite video game ever. The teaser we got has a general tone that reminds me of Majora's Mask, and in addition to it being a direct sequel and likely reusing things from the previous game I think there may possibly be a lot of similarities between BotW2 and Majora's Mask. If the story will be anything like MM's I think we're in for a good time. ^^
    Oh holy **** dude, check out this ****ing caterpillar! It's just sitting on this leaf like, **** yeah I'm a caterpillar. Gonna turn into a butterfly. Look at me!
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    Ooh very interesting! Definitely well performed. Thanks for sharing it :)
    Reactions: Mido
    Mido
    Mido
    No problem!

I remember seeing the singer (sonny) in a lot of Julien Neel's barbershop videos, so I definitely had to give this a look!
    Happy Birthday!
    52369159_1209667685863362_7984413042999820288_o.jpg
    Pen
    Pen
    Thank you, Batpug!
    Reactions: Dio
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…