• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kaynil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hello fellow Aussie! Looks like you're an old timer around here, nice to see some people from long ago drop back in once in a while :)
    Reactions: Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Tonight mostly the Insomnia, and the curiosity of seeing if I can recognize anyone online, haha.
    Reactions: Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Lots of people have changed their names overtime but there are still some people around who have been here for years. Feel free to jump into the shoutbox or post anytime if you wanna meet new people too, I think we have a nice and friendly community around nowadays.
    Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Thanks, man. I might poke around in the chat.
    It is nice the community is doing well.
    Reactions: Jimmu
    Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Properly active I stayed until 2012, after that I popped a few times each year but I didn't remain active.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Ah. Well I hope to see you around both here and Zelda Cavern! I enjoy your theories btw, I was reading your Tetraforce theory on Zelda Cavern.
    Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Thanks so much. That means a lot to me!
    And yes, I am sure we will be seeing each other around.
    Could you explain some background of that other Zelda site? Seem like you've also been around a while.
    Kaynil
    Kaynil
    To be honest I wasn't through the whole time at ZC, so I might be inaccurate. I will PM you the details of what I know.
    Wow! guys, I sure have missed a lot. Last I was here the layout was still blue. How is it going?
    Well played for Mexico! I liked the guy with the frizzy hair (can't remember his name). :clap:*Shakes hand* Good game! lots of goals scored. :D
    Cool! Will you be watching the friendly soccer match between England and Mexico? I will!
    Woah woah hang on a minute. I've seen you before....different name? Cool. I'm Meego7 by the way.
    Kaynil! I didn't know you were a member here! I guess I and DP were both in the dark about that.
    I saw your name in the Top Posters (if you were wondering how I found you)

So...how are things?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom