• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
ikr. It's been a long time since you and I really played a game together! Srishti too. I still think we need to have a CCC reunion in a mafia game sometime soon haha.

In other news, how have you been qurl? Been a long time since we chatted!
Sadia
Sadia
Honestly, in the actual mafia subforum, I don't think we ever got a chance to play a game properly. At least, no games come to mind. I looked at your stats in your signature and you've played a heck lot more than I have lol. I need to see "one of the best mafia players on zd", as funnier praised, in action lol

I'm fantastic, thanks! How about yourself? :D
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
I think funnier gives me too much credit haha. My scum game can be strong (better than my town play arguably), but a little predictable nowadays. We definitely do need to play a full game together sometime though!

I'm doing alright. Been a bit of a rough summer, but I'm in a relationship and school starts again soon so I'm happy at least haha.
Sadia
Sadia
Yeah! Don't think I'll be signing up for more anytime soon though... School's coming up and I'm always incriminated for inactivity lol :(

I know the past few months must have been a hard time. I hope you get through all you've had to deal with. Hold on to the happy things, only three weeks left! :D
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
I definitely have things (well, a certain someone at least) that keep me happy and always wanting to carry on, and I know next summer will be better! Or at least I hope so cuz I can't take more stress and sadness XD But nah, I know once school starts it'll get better!

Speaking of which, how's school been going for you?
Sadia
Sadia
That's awesome! Boi, I have you on fb, I totally know about your special someone!! Little late but.............. CONGRATULATIONS UWU. I tried to come up with a cute ship name but it's slightly impossible. How's Naustan?! XD Or simply: THE TODD

Ahhhh final year starting!! Idek where the time went. I'll be glad to be done but also am nervous about it. Hbu?
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
Thanks! Uwu we go by Nautan usually, thought it was super cute haha also it's in my sig

I have my final year of music studies starting! Buuuuut because I didnt like waking up at 8am I have about 5 classes to make up that I have to come back for next year XD I dun goofed, but oh well. Congrats on making through the first 3 years! c: what are you studying again?
Sadia
Sadia
Nautan?! Well, it's better then Naustan certainly! (You should go by The Todd uwu) Also, I sincerely hope you don't make 'ew it's odd' jokes anymore :kawaii:

MEGA JUDGEMENT UMU. You literally haven't changed your ways, have ya? XD Noice. Thanks! I'm studying Early Childhood Education, basically studying to be an educator.
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
Of course I do! I have to keep up tradition ;) it's all out of love though :P

Haha yaaaa, I haven't XD. But it's ok, I'll graduate eventually! Besides, the longer I stay in school, the longer I can put off paying my student loans :crylaugh:

But education? That's super cool! And I can totally see you working as a teacher tbh. So early childhood, does that mean like pre school or like early elementary?
Sadia
Sadia
What a horrible bf! :kawaii: #saveodd2k18

Tsk tsk, waiting for the day Tristan becomes mature. Will it ever come? :P I don't even wanna think about paying back my loans. I cri erytiem.

Means both actually! Yea I basically chose the program on a whim and it kinda fits! Though I still have to go to teacher's college to be a proper teacher umu.
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
That'll be the next trendy hashtag for sure!

Nah, that day will probably never come tbh. I'm gonna be 7 forever! :D But for realzies, you gotta have a young soul to make adulthood not a complete nightmare! :P

Ah well, it's still cool what you're doing! I'll be sure to enroll my kids in your class... from the other side of the country idk how, but I will!!
Sadia
Sadia
You sure about that, cause I have stuff on you you might not want your kids knowing. XD Certain JB dance videos, for example! :)
Mellow Ezlo
Mellow Ezlo
Yes, well um, about that :whistle:

That wasnt actually me, it was my doppelganger! :D
Sadia
Sadia
....... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so glad Srishti made you do that :)
Top Bottom