• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Mido
Mido
YES YES! VOLTRON IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! :cool:
Eduarda
Eduarda
I'm so excited for Season 7!!! It's coming out so soon but I want it now ;-;
Reactions: Mido
Mido
Mido
Oh, me too! It's going to be quite a heavy arc I can imagine with them going back home!
Eduarda
Eduarda
I'm so bummed that all of the time we spent with Shiro from seasons 3-6 were rendered useless and meaningless. The creators also said that clone Shiro is basically real Shiro but with Haggar in his head at times. But that doesn't fit. Clone Shiro makes irrational and aggressive decisions.
Eduarda
Eduarda
Real Shiro held them together as a team, Clone Shiro divided them. I never felt like I was seeing the old Shiro since S3. It sucks so much and I hope the 12 episode S7 makes up for the character development loss :<
Mido
Mido
I remember they hinted at that particular Shiro as being a clone when mentioning the phase of a certain project I don't recall the name of. I do at least think in some ways we'll see Shiro's development considering he had something of an eye's view on matters as the lion. Also his new hair is wonderful! :)
Mido
Mido
I'm mostly excited to see what my best friend Coran is going to do!
Eduarda
Eduarda
I don't doubt you like Coran, your online persona matches Coran perfectly XD
Mido
Mido
((Although on a darker note I was also a big fan of the Prince with Fine Hair)) (:

If I may, who are your favorite characters?
Eduarda
Eduarda
Lotor is still alive, there's no way he's dead, he'd definitely coming back :P

I don't think I have a favourite? If Shiro didn't well, die, it would have been him. If Keith didn't leave Team Voltron, it could have been him.
Eduarda
Eduarda
But after Keith left, Team Voltron just kinda dismantled and all that relationship formed with the Lions were gone like Red's with Keith and Black's with real Shiro. But Pidge and Lance are super cool! And I really want to see more of Matt!
Mido
Mido
I think @Zachie would be happy to hear about Keith! :cool:

Honestly I do find it difficult to pick a favorite among the Paladins. I think if I had to choose, I'd probably go with either Lance or Hunk.
Mido
Mido
I still think Matt's defining moment was his introducing himself to Allura
Eduarda
Eduarda
Voltron only has 2 seasons left, so I really hope they do the best with them! Apparently in the trailer, Keith was seen back in his Red Lion and you don't know how happy that makes me, I really want Team Voltron back to their original Lions!
Eduarda
Eduarda
I'm also suuper interested in learning more about how Keith's relationship with his mom evolved in those past two years. The developers said the timeskip was only so Keith can spend time with his mom so I'm excited to see how that turns out!
Mido
Mido
I think it will be a nice trip back down memory lane, although that does make me wonder what they will do with the princess these next couple of seasons!
Top Bottom