• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Rare Addict
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy Birthday, Rare!
    Rare Addict
    Rare Addict
    Hey, thanks a ton, ALIT! It’s that time of the year when I must ask — how’s everything going on your end?! Lol
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I was on vacation for a week in Vegas! Heading back home now and hoping to watch some of the ZD Marathon. How are you?
    Happy Birthday!
    Rare Addict
    Rare Addict
    Hey, man! Thanks a lot! How the heck are you? What've you been up to?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Jamie/Repentance/Xyphon (don't know if you remember him) passed away this weekend so I've been in an emotional down lately, but I hope that things are going well for you, man.
    Good luck with finding the journalism job. I hope you found some interviews by now.

As for me, I'm doing my Master's in Chemistry. Hoping to join the work force in mid 2019 once I'm done.
    Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I'm studying, actually, and filling out various applications. Sorry for not responding in a comment, but it seemed awkward to continue the chain there.

What did you think of E3, btw?
    Rare Addict
    Rare Addict
    It's all good! It's me you're talking to -- the king of late responses! :P

I'm still blown away by what Nintendo did at E3. Admittedly, I found the other press conferences to be pretty underwhelming compared to previous years, but Nintendo just swooped in and announced enough content for what seemed like two E3s.
    Rare Addict
    Rare Addict
    Yep, I've been filling out applications, too. It's been nine months since graduation for me, and it's been difficult to find much beyond freelance journalism work. Fingers crossed, something will come along, y'know?

What've you been up to lately, seeing as how I'm a few months late? lol
    oda0z0n4y3gy.png
    Reactions: Rare Addict
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Rare! Been good. Just getting through the last few weeks of the semester. Almost half full my bachelor's degree. What's new with you?
    Rare Addict
    Rare Addict
    Hell yeah! These last few weeks of the semester are always rough, but summer's right around the corner! So what year/semester exactly do you think you'll be out of college? What're you majoring in again?

I've been good -- graduated this past December. Doing freelance journalism jobs, but would like to have something full-time locked in here within the next couple of months. Gotta get out of Oklahoma!
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Congrats on graduating, Rare! I just graduated yesterday myself with a major in chemistry!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom