• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Djinn
Djinn
A lot of people were pseudo-active in the last year or so. The place does not seem to be as popular as it used to be. But yea I graduated in mid 2016 actually. Moved across the country right after too.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Really? What state are you living in now?
Djinn
Djinn
Hillsboro Oregon for about two years now
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Cool. I've never been to Oregon, do you like it? Guessing you do since you've lived there two years now.
Djinn
Djinn
It's nicer than Georgia, but there is a LOT of rain. Whole lot of rain.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Probably less humid too?
Djinn
Djinn
You know the weirdest thing is the overall weather is basically the same. Not even sure how that worked out when it's the other side of the continent.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Lol. So did you pursue a career in art?
Djinn
Djinn
Yea, I have done storyboard revisions and 2D sequences. Nothing huge so far, but a commercial and a company presentation.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
That great! I can't wait until I graduate, lol. I remember you said you were from Florida, does your family still live there?
Djinn
Djinn
Thanks, I have a few people I know still there. But I have not been back to west Florida in years now. Doubt I would recognize anyone.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Do you still write for the frontpage?
Djinn
Djinn
Nope, I haven't done that in a few years now.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I remember you used to write alot of articles that created loads of discussion on the frontpage. I miss those days. It felt like the overall site was alot more active.
Djinn
Djinn
Yea for some reason they wanted a total separation of the site and forum staff a few years ago. Now I doubt the two groups ever really interact much.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I thought that had pretty much been the case since 2015. I actually recently applied for a frontpage writing position, but I screwed up. I sent a rough draft to show I could come up with good Zelda topics, but forgot to clarify it was a rough draft. So it got looked over like it was actually the limit to my writing skill. I'll give it another try, and next time I won't send anything that is unfinished.
Djinn
Djinn
A completely new crew takes care of the front page now since the merger so I honestly have no idea what their criteria is anymore. I have never really looked into it at all since the front page stuff was handled by the ZI staff and I was last in a ZI chat in 2012.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Did the Forum merger go smooth? I noticed not many ZI members stuck around.
Djinn
Djinn
Their forum was not doing so well around the time of the merger and a lot of them left anyway. It was only a small few that stuck around for the community stuff. Their main site team did stick around but they never really do much forum stuff.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I do remember them having issues. And I heard their Forum used to be kind of toxic back when it was active anyway.
Top Bottom