• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DekuNut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Besides here on ZD what places do you RP?
    Stormageden747
    Stormageden747
    Idk, do you have anyone who said they would join yet?
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Not yet. I feel like Libk will probably join, Storm as well. Not gonna give a firm yes or no on anybody yet, however.
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Pendio is officially in, and Storm is in theme-dependent (he's not really that into sci-fi stuff). Should we maybe set up some kind of group chat on Discord so we can all discuss what we want to have in it?
    I spent an hour and a half learning that my binary was inverted... so this is what it's like to engineer.
    Reactions: Night Owl and karu
    Night Owl
    Night Owl
    Electrical Engineering proper lol. Haven't decided what I want to focus on though for my senior classes, maybe electromagnetics.

I am thinking about minoring in cybersecurity
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    I have no idea what I want to focus on next year either. There's just so much, and you only get experience with a little bit of it with the lower level and junior year classes.
    Night Owl
    Night Owl
    I know right. And even the junior level classes that have been rougher, I keep finding that I hate the class and not the material lol. Like I keep finding everything to be really cool.
    414.jpg
    Just finished a full-emeralda run of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Knuckles. Having finished it as Sonic last month, I guess I've beaten thid game.
    And with that I've conquered all four of the original Sonic games (1, 2, CD, 3&K)
    Reactions: Mido and karu
    Mido
    Mido
    I wish I could do that, nice work!

I'm unfortunately not very good at the original games. :(
    Sonic Adventure 2 is massively overhyped.
    Mido
    Mido
    Is that because you've been spending too much time running away from gigantic robotic insects that beep when they see you?
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    I think I'm just playing it wrong. As a whole I hate spin dashing in the Adventure series. I just don't get it.
    Mido
    Mido
    I don't hate it, but it's definitely not perfect. It's a travesty in Heroes and Shadow though
    It took me way too long to figure out who you are. Hopefully DekuNut returns after Halloween!
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    gg bruh
    Yeah, the name will. But I'm gonna be taking a break from the site after my mafia game is over, so you won't be seeing much of the DekuNut name around until maybe Christmastime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom