• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

DekuNut
DekuNut
Mostly just here. Back in high school, I was all over. Goodreads, 2-3 sites made up by my friends, and just generally around. Two years ago, Storm and I started our own RP site, but we closed that up recently because of stagnation. We only had 4 people who really played on that site, and Libk got super busy while Pen had a hard time focusing on RPs outside ZD.
Looking for other places to play?
Stormageden747
Stormageden747
Kind of. Amino is a good one, but I haven't been active on that app in a while. You said Storm and you started your own websites, I mean I know some people who RP so maybe we all could create something.
DekuNut
DekuNut
We totally could. If you wanted to come to that site, all we'd need to convince us to reopen it is new people. If you don't wanna go there, we could make a whole new site based around whatever concept we want.
I'd totally be down either way.
Stormageden747
Stormageden747
A new site could be better, so the new people and I wouldn't have to read a lot (though I love to read). Then we could start new. I'll ask some people and get back to you.
DekuNut
DekuNut
Epic. I'll talk to the group, see if any of them want to join.
Stormageden747
Stormageden747
I've gotten 2 people I know to say they will join.
DekuNut
DekuNut
You guys have any idea for what kind of RP y'all wanna do?
Top Bottom