• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jimmu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• D
    qPznxPE.png
    What did the F27 mean in your old username?
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    My family name starts with F and 27 has always been my favourite number for some reason.
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    I changed to Jimmu because my IRL friends use it as a nickname for me as a bit of a cheeky dig for being into Japan. Also it sounds a bit less robotic haha
    Hey there, I was wondering how long it takes to give the blogger premission? I transferred you the 1,050 rupees about two days ago. I understand you maybe busy, but I was just checking if you saw the rupees.
    Find an Ichiran near you in Japan and eat there!

Also I recommend medium broth and richness, extra pork, soft noodle and in terms of spice a 5 was good for me. You'll understand when you go what I mean.
    Reactions: Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    I’m still in Indonesia at the moment but will be in Japan from the 8th-12th of Feb. I’ll check it out for sure though once I get there!
    Reactions: Dio
    Hey Jimmu, what VPN would you recommend?
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    I use ExpressVPN. It’s a paid service but I haven’t had any issues with it. If I recall correctly there is a free trial if you’d like to try it out.
    Reactions: Ninja
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom