• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I wanna know. What's your favorite Rammstein album and song. Personally my favorite album is Mutter and my favorite song might be Ich Tu Dir Weh.
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    My fav Rammstein song is Du hast. I also love Sonne very much. I love their songs and how they combine heavy metal with computers. Their clips are also a bit odd but cool though. I don't know if I got a fav album. Maybe Sehnsucht because it's one of their older works.
    I was watching Winter Olympic hockey today and was like:

"Why have I not been watching this my whole life?"
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    It's never too late to start ;) Olympic Hockey is also very good. That's what got me into Hockey in the first place :D
    I beat OOT and TP and they were really good. But I never liked any incarnation of Zelda triangle lip.

I know the series is fictional, and that's why I insult SS and Zelda triangle lip because the characters are not going to care, they're fictional.
    zE7XE.gif
    It really does. Though part of me enjoys being busy, because I feel like I'm getting things accomplished.
    It's good to hear that things are going well. I know that working in logistics can get hectic around Thanksgiving-Christmas. So many packages and letters to handle, to be delivered to people who wanted things yesterday. I bet that gets stressful.
    Things are going well, though homework keeps me busier than Id like to be. I miss having time for videogames. Im doing well in my classes though, so my hard work is paying off.

At this point, the short thanksgiving holiday coming up is giving me the strength to work hard. I can't wait to see my family again :^^:
    Truth is, we aren't welcome on Death Mountain. One of our own once swapped a rock sirloin with a regular sirloin and nearly killed the goron chief. While we punished him for it, the gorons made death mountain a no fly zone for us.
    We carefully bred and trained those octorocks to polish weapons. Volcanos are too harsh for us owls, too warm. .
    I can nether confirm nor deny, that idea. But someone did need to keep those weapons in good condition for link to find ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom