• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• 21167197_867404390089695_4612564551392040539_o.jpg

You suppose one wouldn't hurt hmm? Well most people can't just stop at the one. This first sample is free. Just a taster. But you know who to come to when you need more.
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    I can sense an addiction starting!
    Reactions: Dio
    Dio
    Dio
    Pugs are more addictive than coke. One try and you are hooked for life.
    Skype is dead. I have finally come to accept it.
    Dio
    Dio
    Good to hear it. If you need any support during these tough times just let me know. I have plenty of pug pictures to help with the misery.
    Pen
    Pen
    I suppose one pug picture wouldn't hurt... uwu
    el :BeoWolf:
    el :BeoWolf:
    Skype would freeze often and make me angerey. I couldn't X out of it without going into task manager. It's like the girlfriend that won't leave you alone. Glad I uninstalled
    Pendiooooo how is you?
    Pen
    Pen
    Damn :c I'm sorry to hear it. I hope it gets better for you soon. If you feel like venting some I'll be glad to listen. Either way, it's gonna be alright.
    Reactions: Lily
    Lily
    Lily
    I really don't know what to do about it. It was already hard for me to approach people ace to face and now I'm even scared to meet people I know.
    Pen
    Pen
    Do you know why you feel this way now? Try starting off small. Interacting with people on a forum such as this could be a good way to get into things.
    Reactions: Lily
    Mido
    Mido
    Ah, I see! I haven't seen those I don't think! Unless it's the Wizard of Oz ones.
    Pen
    Pen
    The two Wizard of Oz videos are at the very end of the playlist. Most of the videos there are quite different in format though. They're more improvised. Very nice to listen to.
    Reactions: Mido
    Mido
    Mido
    Agreed. There's something about the relaxed James Rolfe that makes his normal reviews easy on the ears.
    Annie extension of the day will happen. The end of the day will be postponed by 48 hours.
    - Pendio

Why is Annie extended? What did Annie do to you?
    Pen
    Pen
    Whoops! XD I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote that lol I didn't even notice haha!
    Apparently I'm not following you? How? I thought I followed you a long time ago???
    Pen
    Pen
    XD It happens. I know I've had the same realisation with others in the past. ^^
    Reactions: karu
    karu
    karu
    And now I'm going back and checking everyone I know I follow to make sure I'm still following them
    Pen
    Pen
    LOL
    Pendio! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You may not know this but you are my favorite Site staff/moderator named pendio!!
    Pen
    Pen
    What?! You must be joking! :P

Anyway, thanks a lot mate. ^^
    Congratulations Senpai!!! I hope today is filled with happiness for you!¡!¡!¡ :party::party::party::party::party::party:
    Pen
    Pen
    Thank you, Karu! My day is going very well. I hope you're having a good one too! ^^
    karu
    karu
    Btw the channel ZD-i was amazing
    Pen
    Pen
    Hehe thank you! I'm really glad you liked it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom