• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Dio
Dio
Thank you!
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Are you playing Nier: Automata?
Dio
Dio
Oh sorry I didn't read you had posted that question until today. I thought I had told you that I was playing. But yes I am indeed. I am on the third campaign now. Loving the game so much!
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
9S is my life ;-;
Reactions: Dio
Dio
Dio
Yeah love 9S but I love 2B also. Haven't gotten to know A2 well enough yet to see if I like her.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I love them all. I also find 2B and 9S's relationship to be one of the most deep in all of video game history. And they're ****ing androids! :P
Dio
Dio
Agreed there. The writing is fantastic for everything. The game really makes you think and even most of the side characters have thought provoking things to say.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I'm a pretty big fan of Pascal and the villagers actually. I like how they're so interested in teaching and learning philosophy.
Dio
Dio
Yes I spared Pascal when given the choice and enjoyed the villagers. I like the music when you go up to the top of the village. It is so catchy and hard to get out of my head sometimes. Jean Paul is a massive douche though.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Haha yep I agree with that. Actually my favorite music has been in the desert.
Dio
Dio
My favourites have got to be 'Become As Gods' and the opera boss theme.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
So what's been your favorite boss fight so far?
Dio
Dio
Got to be Simone for both the music and the fight itself. What about you?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Hmmm...Where are you exactly in the game? I don't want to accidently spoil anything! haha
Top Bottom