• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
The Omni Triforcer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• My friend code is 5370-0513-1062. I don't have Skype (well, I do, but it doesn't work right now), so it's probably best to contact me on here if you want to do things. What time are you typically free?
    I added your friend code :)

I'm still finishing off the Ice Cavern challenges. You're probably ahead but if you want to start over or do previous areas, you can contact me :)
    I saw your post on the Friend Finder. I've already beaten the game, but if you're trying to beat the challenges, then maybe we could try to form a group for that. If you're interested, my FC is 2062-9152-2221.
    Hi :) If you may have noticed, the thread you replied to was merged in with my Friend Finder thread. If you want me to add you to the list, can you provide me with your region and Skype preference? :)
    I posted a solution to your single player torch dilemma in the TFH is the hardest Zelda game thread. (in the spoiler)
    That solution was done by my youngest brother when he played the stage single player before coming back to do it multiplayer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom