• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

kokirion
kokirion
of course. I have his kakao talk
Eduarda
Eduarda
Very funny
kokirion
kokirion
tbh. I bet you can speak Korean better than I can
>.>
even though I study there........
Eduarda
Eduarda
I only know a few words!

바다
고기 (Koreans love this)
한우
Common words like that
Eduarda
Eduarda
Btw, how do you say "I'm scared". I swore I heard 수, but Naver and Google don't say it's right
kokirion
kokirion
I know none of these words o_O
But really, Koreans love Koki? ^ ^ I think so too btw

the only kinds of words I know are related to food...
Except for
발리!
and
식가로브다!

meaning "Too loud!! and Hurry up!!

kokirion
kokirion
I do nowadays speak some Chinese. I am almost at A1 level : D
Eduarda
Eduarda
It's 빨리, you 바보

And yes, they love Koki's meat mixed in with greens and lots of chicken!

Damn, Chinese is really hard o_O
kokirion
kokirion
对。这是。我会讲一点点中文 ^ ^
kokirion
kokirion
btw. Do you also always get so impatient before mafia games start..? > . >
Eduarda
Eduarda
Impressive!

Can you read this?
防彈少年團
Eduarda
Eduarda
YES I DO
I've been checking like 10 times a day xD
kokirion
kokirion
no, actually I cannot. The problem with Chinese is that if you never memorized a specific character 100 times, even if you know all other characters that exist, you don't even know how to pronounce it....

yes me to!!! All the time hahahaha
and Pendio is notorious for stretching it in this impationt prelude.... (although ironically I think most of us get less excited when a game usually starts hahaha)
Eduarda
Eduarda
It's BTS in Chinese ^^

I just remembered RVS exists. I hate RVS this is going to suck gowjefiwehf
Eduarda
Eduarda
It's good that Korean is a phonetic language. It makes it really easy to learn Hangul~
kokirion
kokirion
yeah... basically I only know hangul. But when I learned to read it I realized that 20% of the words are just English written in Korean characters XD which helped a bit.

oh god.. I forgot about that too. You're expected to attack someone with an " original " joke... Yes that's the most fun part ^ ^ and when we finish that one of us will be killed during the night of course.
Eduarda
Eduarda
I'm still surprised they don't have a Korean word for Chicken, and just say 치킨 XD Colours are also in English, right? And technology stuff too

The most confusing time. And what's worse is when people decide they are "above it" and don't post at all. That makes the second day RVS too. I get it's boring. But we have to go through it
kokirion
kokirion
Yes, and also words like " French Fries" . I'm not sure exactly how you write it in Hangul, but something like 프랑스 프러이스
kokirion
kokirion
Such excitement from both of us after our enthusiastic sign up ^ ^
Top Bottom