• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Storm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Zelda18
    Zelda18
    Got my associate's degree (Okay, well, not the actual degree, they don't give that to you at the event.) today! Went down to the commencement ceremony and everything! :D
    Zelda18
    Zelda18
    I thought I was going to trip and fall on my face on the way up to the podium. :P
    Storm
    Storm
    I'm proud of you. keep your focus straight and true. you can do it
    It's only Forever. Not Long At All. the lost and the lonely. No one can blame you for walking away
    I cannot express the ineptitudes of my emotional duress in so little number of characters as 140. It can not and will not be done. **** off.
    Hey, I didn't get the opportunity to respond in the mafia game, but wanted to say there were no hard feelings about Avalon Falls.
    Storm
    Storm
    alright, bro
    I like your Soul Eater avatar! Though I can't say I'm a fan of the way the anime ended.
    Storm
    Storm
    Just now showing my 9 year old siblings the joy that is anime
    Este trata de una frase al azar
    Storm
    Storm
    Not much going on. Wish i had people to play triforce heroes with. Just got it yesterday. Trying to figure out how to get doppels to wear costumes
    Zelda18
    Zelda18
    I wouldn't know, because I haven't got the game. :(
    Storm
    Storm
    Concensus is you cant. Guess im stuck with my siblings download playing
    380837240609177600_35s_d.jpg
    happy birthday Storm^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…