• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ronin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I LOVE Your avatar. Nier: Automata is one of the best games of all time.
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Thanks. A2 and her thicc thighs beat 2Butt out any day.

I'm joking btw, pls don't kill me. ;3;
    hitler-clause-funny-hitler-memes-pics1-e1418230040349.jpg

Pre-Card Announcement: If you're receiving this it's because Misty said you were going on her Christmas (Hitmas) list. You lucky goober.
    Dear Emiya Shirou,
    I hope this Hitler Christmas Card finds you and your family spiffy and lovely. We aren't great chummies, but this is the season for joy and your avatar and name always bring me joy. The stuff you say is mostly a source of joy as well, although I would take significantly more gifs of fate zero in it. Whether is it Allah, Jesus, or No One at all that brings you good fortune, gifts, and a very merry christmas, I want you to have a particularly lovely one this year. Always remember to Heil Hitler and nothing will ever be able to harm you including bombs and briefcases.
    Cheers,
    Misty
    P.S. Harambe Died for your freedom so you better have a quiet moment for him at some point this season.
    Reactions: Ronin
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Thank you for the entertaining card. Likewise, I'd like to reciprocate a Happy Holidays and best wishes to you and your family. We don't talk much, but I hope we get chance to do so more often. Your methodical posts are always engaging.

And remember to Trace On whenever you're in trouble.
    I-I love everything about your profile. Avatar, location and custom title *_* Archer FTW
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Archer is GAR, bro. Nice Prototype Saber you got there, too.
    FrozenDragon
    FrozenDragon
    GARcher*

And thanks :3 almost nobody recognizes him :'D
    Would it be in bad taste to tell you how Disturbed you must be to be using such a Disturbing avvy and sig set? :P

(...I'll see myself out now.)
    Ronin
    Ronin
    The Disturbed guy is the very face of Halloween; there couldn't be a more Disturbing theme. =P

Observations are always welcome.
    who r u and what have you done with thareous
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Dude, I'm like the coolest Servant ever...and the only one from the future.
    Hey Crus. Sign ups are open for my next mafia game if you wanna come back to it
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Put me down as a replacement. No promises. :/
    Aw man it was your birthday! Well I hope you had a good one. Sorry I'm late.

I was going to ask you, mow is Xenoblade Chronicles X? Do you recommend it?
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Thanks and no worries.

Absolutely. Xenoblade X is a must own for the Wii U. As it is, there's a notable lack of adventure/exploration games, but X is competing for the best Wii U title right now (up against Smash 4, I believe). I'd recommend it to any Wii U owner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom