• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Bowsette Plus-Ultra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• You mentioned a movie in the SB. was wondering if you've seen 13 Hours?
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    You're talking about the one based on Benghazi, right? Just looked it up a second ago.

Alas, I'm not really one for war movies. It's just not a subject I go out of my way to watch these days--not when it's a very real possibility for someone of my profession.
    Castle
    Castle
    Understood. The movie doesn't get talked about much for a variety of (obvious) reasons.

Hey, you're still stationed at Fort Sil, right? Did you ever see Atomic Annie there? lol it's not a movie, it's an artillery piece.
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    I'm here until April 20th, yeah. I hadn't heard anything about an Atomic Annie.
    G
    Happy birthday, FS! God bless you, man! And remember, you're still young, forget that "I'm old" stuff, man. Stay strong, and godspeed to you.
    Also, here's a birthday onion: :eek:nion: <--------------------------(Birthday onion)
    Looks like we got a Soldier on ZD. Thank you for your service. Oh, and happy birthday (That's how I found ya.)
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    Bowsette Plus-Ultra
    Thank ye. It's the third birthday I've spent in the Army, and the first birthday I'm determined to forget. Now that I've climbed the mountain that is twenty-one, everyone else seems downhill.
    HaHaHaHa! Duck walk. Yeah that's a pretty apt analysis of AP. Although instead of "broken" maybe we'll say it's "spotty."
    And I gotta give it points for being ambitious, even if its execution wasn't exactly delivered well.
    Ambition is more than can be said for most titles in the last couple of years.

Now that you mention it, morality systems were the bfd in video games for a long time there, and yeah I hear a lot of people say AP did the whole consequences of players actions thing better than ME and for all intents and purposed I'd agree although it really doesn't make much difference to me. Morality was an over explored and largely unfulfilled idea that wore real old real fast after it devolved into a lame gimmick after a short while. I think they've finally moved beyond it though if 2013 releases are any indication. AFAIK no one's been talking about it, although Remember Me and Beyond Two Souls are likely to have something like that.

I've never played Metro and never had any interest in it, but now I'll be sure to steer clear of it ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom