• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• trumpy_by_moonshen-db7eczt.gif
    Thought you might like this video given your current thoughts on Halo:

Reactions: Dio
    Dio
    Dio
    Yeah, he basically says why I think the series has declined. I'm just not excited at all for Halo's future after 5 and I dont see it picking up.
    I'm pretty sure I might be the only person that understood what It Follows was trying to do, but still found it underwhelming. I get that the idea of it is kind of scary on paper, but on screen it just didn't grab my attention enough to actually bring the sensation of fear. I loved a lot of the cinematography, though.
    Stitch
    Stitch
    The Insidious movies get kind of worse as you get to the third, but if you are watching the third you are likely there for the characters who are, for the most part, likeable and are given enough to do. Of course if you don't like ghost stories I doubt you will enjoy any of them.
    Dio
    Dio
    Seen all those and enjoyed them. I do like my ghost stories and they are my favourite type of horror.
    Saw Annabelle also but that was pure crap.
    Stitch
    Stitch
    I heard Annabelle was pure crap, what a shame.
    "The animated Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney films"

Deus, there's this theory going around that you are quite possibly my English doppelganger.

also spellchecker says you spelled 'favorite' wrong :P
    Dio
    Dio
    Favourite is the proper spelling.
    Sorry it's a bit late in the day, but congratulations Deus!!! For you who blesses me with cute pug pictures, I hope today is amazing :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
    Dio
    Dio
    Thank you. It has been a decent one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom