• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
JetPunx-R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Glad to be back to the site after my long absence. Sorry about that guys! If its not too much to ask, can someone help me change my DOB?
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    Welcome back, friendo! I can help you with your birthday change if you'd like. Just send me a PM with the correct parameters and I'll take care of it for you.
    Hey, haven't really talked to you at all lately, but I hope you have a great birthday.
    Reactions: JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Hey thanks man, much appreciated it. Im open if you want to have a chat with me dude, dont mind at it.
    Joel, The Exinthevatican is our savior of the underworld. He shall save us all with his streamsof bootleg games.
    Welcome to the forums. Like Simin, I really enjoy your avatar. I hope you have a good time while you're here on the forums! :)
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Thank you for the warm welcome and compliment, much appreciated.
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, JetPynx-R. ^^ I really fancy your avatar, mind if ask who it is? :)
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Thank you for the greeting Simin. Her name's Courtney from Pokemon ORAS.
    Always a pleasure to greet and meet new faces. ^^ And thank you for telling me the source material. :)
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Anytime dude.
    Hello, my legal name is DARK MASTER. I'm probably the biggest general Zelda fan here in terms of collection and time spent involved in the series. I own over 50 Zelda games.
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Hey, DARK MASTER. A general fan with 50 Zelda games? I wouldn't call that general, I would call you a pretty strong fan of the series.
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    General, as in focusing on every Zelda game, rather than something more specific.
    JetPunx-R
    JetPunx-R
    Ah, I see. Thank you for correcting me and my apologies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom